400 W Market St, Ste 150
Louisville, KY 40202
Serving Central and Eastern Kentucky
We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan—a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we’ll chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- Financial services industry professional since 2005
- Joined Old National Investments in 2021
- Graduate of the Leadership Louisville class of 2021
- 2021 Forty Under 40 honoree
- Associate degree in business administration from Saint Catharine College
- Bachelor’s degree in business management from Samford University
- Accredited Wealth Management Advisor from the College of Financial Planning
- Member of the Visually Impaired Preschool Services (VIPS) Board of Directors
- Member of the Louisville Theatrical Society Board of Directors
- Philanthropic member of the Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels
- Member of the Louisville chapter of the Samford University Alumni Board
A former collegiate soccer player, I now spend my time following my children’s soccer careers with Falls City Soccer Club and Lou City Academy. I’m still very active in my marathon and triathlon schedules and play golf with my children. When all else fails, I’m happy to have a free weekend on the lake.
For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today. To set up an appointment or for general service and support, please contact my Wealth Sales Assistant, Tracy Brown at (502) 540-7313 or Tracy.WagonerLuttman@onbinvestments.com.