7144 Virginia Street
Evansville, IN, 47715
Serving the Evansville, Indiana Region
We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan—a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we’ll chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- Financial services industry professional since 2004
- Joined Old National Investments in 2010
- Bachelor’s in sociology/psychology/criminology from Florida Southern College
- Master’s degree in business administration from University of Texas at El Paso
- Master’s degree in investment management from Creighton University
- Master’s degrees in finance and personal financial planning from the College
for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner™ Professional
- Member of the Old National Bank Military Veterans Resource Group
- Finance committee member for Resurrection Catholic Church and School
Originally from Minnesota, I journeyed around the country for my college and military experiences before landing in Evansville. My wife, the former weeknight news anchor of NBC Channel 14, and I are the proud parents of two young children. I enjoy watching NFL football and NCAA basketball and spending time with my family.
For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today. To set up an appointment or for general service and support, please contact my Associate Wealth Advisor, Sonya Phillips at (812) 465-7447 or Sonya.Phillips@onbinvestments.com.