We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan—a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we’ll chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- More than a decade of financial services industry experience
- Joined Old National Investments in 2014
- Series 7 and 66 through LPL Financial
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance license
- Bachelor’s degree in English and business administration from UW-Eau Claire
- Active volunteer for STEAM Camp and Habitat for Humanity
Wherever life takes you, I’m here to help you navigate your circumstances and continue to work toward your financial goals. I’ll take the time to listen and understand your unique needs and work with you to create a personalized financial plan that evolves with you overtime.
For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today. To set up an appointment or for general service and support, feel free to reach out to Wealth Sales Assistant, Maribeth Brown or Sam Gourley, at the same phone or email address.