11850 Fountains Way
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Serving clients throughout the Twin Cities and Northern Metropolitain areas
We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan – a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we’ll chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- Financial services industry professional since 2006
- Joined Old National Investments in 2023
- AWMA® (Accredited Wealth Management Advisor)
- Series 7, 6, 63, 65 through LPL Financial
- Attended Anoka Ramsey Community College
- Graduated from the College of Financial Planning in 2016
- Serves as a small group leader for 9th grade boys at Eagle Brook Church
- Active volunteer for Bike4Kids and Feed My Starving Children
- Previous member of Anoka Chamber of Commerce
With over two decades of experience in the financial industry, I recognize the importance of planning and am passionate about helping individuals pursue their financial goals. In my free time, I cherish moments spent with my wife of 33 years and our two sons, exploring the world together and enjoying the outdoors.
For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today.