301 Second Street
Henderson, KY 42420
We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan—a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we’ll chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- Financial services industry professional since 2000
- Joined Old National Investments in 2017
- Bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Southern Indiana
- Master’s degree in business administration from the University of Southern Indiana
- Certified Financial Planner™
- Junior Achievement
- Habitat for Humanity
- Chamber of Commerce
A native of the Evansville and Tri-State area, I’m an avid golfer and a Colt’s fan. I also enjoy participating in multiple nonprofit organizations and boards. For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today. To set up an appointment or for general service and support, please contact my Wealth Sales Assistant, Barb Norman at (270) 831-6885 or Barb.Norman@onbinvestments.com.