We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan—a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we will chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- Financial industry professional since 2010
- Series 6, 7, 63 and 65 held through LPL Financial
- Illinois Life, Accident and Health Insurance License
- BS, University of Illinois
- MS, Eastern Illinois University
- MBA, University of Illinois
- Junior League
In my spare time, I enjoy baking, cooking, travel and am active with the Air Force Spouses Club. For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today.
To set up an appointment or for general service and support, feel free to reach out to Wealth Sales Assistant, Maribeth Brown or Sam Gourley, at the same phone or email address.