Barry Minsker, CFP®
Wealth Advisor, AVP
1360 Duckwood Drive
Eagan, MN 55123
Serving Eagan, St. Paul Park, Arden Hills, North St. Paul and Woodbury, Minnesota areas
We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan—a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we’ll chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- More than 20 years of financial services industry experience
- Joined Old National Investments in 2018
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration from Grove City College
- Completed course studies at Northwestern Kellogg School of Management
- Charter member of the Eagan Kick-Start Rotary Club
- Past chair of the Eagan Foundation
- Past board member of Eagan Traveling Basketball
Outside of work, I enjoy golf, travel, Minnesota Gopher Football, and spending time with my family; including wife, Jennifer; children, Max and Olivia; and dog, Lila. For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today. To set up an appointment or for general service and support, please contact my Wealth Sales Assistant, Nick Hauser at (612) 656-3440 or Nicholas.Hauser@onbinvestments.com.