1905 Hart Street
Vincennes, IN 47591
Serving the Vincennes, Washington and Loogootee, Indiana areas
We believe that every client, regardless of stage of life or portfolio size, should have a personal financial plan—a plan that charts the course to pursue your unique goals for today and your future. As your wealth management partner, I’ll take the time to understand your circumstances and help you find strategies that fit your needs. Together, we’ll chart your financial roadmap that takes care of the short-term details without losing perspective on your long-term goals.
Career Highlights & Industry Expertise
- Financial services industry professional since 2005
- Joined Old National Investments in 2009
- Bachelor’s degree in business finance from the University of Southern Indiana
- Chartered Financial Planning Counselor® designation from the College
for Financial Planning
- Volunteer and board member of Junior Achievement of Southwestern Indiana
- Elder and finance committee member of St. Peter Lutheran Church
- Past treasurer and board member of the Vincennes Kiwanis
- Volunteer coach for Vincennes YMCA youth basketball
- Volunteer coach for South Knox Little League youth baseball
Aside from work and community involvement, I enjoy spending time with my wife and three children, doing home improvement projects, and working outdoors. For a partnership focused on helping you pursue your financial goals while striving to exceed your expectations, contact me today. To set up an appointment or for general service and support, please contact my Wealth Sales Assistant, Ashley Lytle, at (812) 634-5265 or Ashley.Lytle@onbinvestments.com.